About this property
- Recently Renovated Semi Detached Home
- Approx. 1,200 Sq Ft
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Refitted Cloakroom, Kitchen/Dining Room & Bathroom
- Lounge & Study Area
- Driveway & 88 Ft x 41 Ft Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating & Upvc Double Glazing
LOCATION ELY is an historic Cathedral City which provides an excellent range of shopping facilities, schools catering for all ages and various sporting and social activities including the recently opened Ely Leisure Village incorporating sports centre, swimming pool, multi-screen cinema and restaurants. The main A10 road at Ely provides access to Cambridge which in turn links with the A14 and M11 motorway to London. Ely also has a mainline station which provides an electrified rail service to Cambridge and London.
ENTRANCE HALL With door to front aspect, stairs to first, built-in storage cupboard, radiator.
UTILITY 6' 4" x 5' (1.93m x 1.52m) With plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
CLOAKROOM Refitted with low level WC and pedestal hand wash basin, double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
LOUNGE 12' 3" x 10' 10" (3.73m x 3.3m) With double glazed windows to front and side aspects, telephone point, television point, radiator.
INNER HALL / STUDY AREA 9' 3" x 8' (2.82m x 2.44m) With base units and space and plumbing for fridge/freezer.
KITCHEN / DINING ROOM 21' 10" x 8' 3" (6.65m x 2.51m) With double glazed patio doors, window and further door to rear aspect, refitted with a range of eye and base level storage units and drawers with complementary work surfaces, built-in electric Bosch oven, gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood, space and plumbing for dishwasher, telephone point, radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING With access to loft.
BATHROOM 7' 7" x 5' 8" (2.31m x 1.73m) Refitted with suite comprising low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, panelled bath, separate double shower cubicle, 2 double glazed windows to rear aspect, heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 1 13' 9" x 9' 5" (4.19m x 2.87m) With double glazed windows to front and side aspects, built-in double wardrobe, telephone point, television point, radiator.
BEDROOM 2 11' 6" minimum x 9' 11" (3.51m x 3.02m) (11'6" measurement excludes the door recess). With double glazed window to rear aspect, telephone point, television point, radiator.
BEDROOM 3 10' 8" x 9' 9" minimum (3.25m x 2.97m) (9'9" measurement excludes door recess). With double glazed window to front aspect, built-in cupboard, television point, radiator.
OUTSIDE To the front of the property there is an enclosed brick built store containing the gas fired central heating boiler. Gated access to the side leads to a rear garden measuring approximately 88' x 41' which is mainly laid to lawn, together with a paved patio and brick built store. To the side there is a driveway providing off street parking.
ESTATE CHARGE The estate roads and sewers are private and therefore all residents will contribute to their upkeep. The initial annual service charge is expected to be approximately £500 payable bi-annually (March and September) to East Cambs Trading Company Limited.
AGENTS NOTES 1. The property will have the benefit of newly laid flooring which will be a combination of luxury vinyl and carpet.
2. This property is ex-military accommodation and the estate is subject to a clawback arrangement. If the owner of any part of the estate is granted planning permission for substantial development, a payment may need to be made. A buyer of this property will also be required to enter into a Deed of Covenant on completion to protect the clawback. More information about the Deed of Covenant and clawback can be provided on request.
3. The purchasers are advised that this is not a newly built property, it is sold as seen and not covered by any new build warranty, warranties provided by Palace Green Homes or any third party. Therefore, interested parties are advised to employ their own legal professionals and a surveyor prior to making any transactional decisions.
4. All prospective purchasers should read the Development Facts leaflet, available from Cheffins that states Palace Green Homes intentions regarding future new development within the estate.
VIEWING Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Get in touch
Ely Residential Sales
25 Market Pl
View similar properties