About this property
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Shared Ownership from 50% Minimum
- Approx 769 Sq Ft
- 2 Bedrooms
- Refitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Garden & 1 Parking Space
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Applications to purchase to be submitted by 4th September 20
LOCATION ELY is an historic Cathedral City which provides an excellent range of shopping facilities, schools catering for all ages and various sporting and social activities including the recently opened Ely Leisure Village incorporating sports centre, swimming pool, multi-screen cinema and restaurants. The main A10 road at Ely provides access to Cambridge which in turn links with the A14 and M11 motorway to London. Ely also has a mainline station which provides an electrified rail service to Cambridge and London.
ENTRANCE HALL & INNER HALLWAY 21' 7" maximum x 5' 5" (6.58m x 1.65m) With large fitted double storage cupboard, radiator.
LOUNGE 13' 1" x 9' 1" (3.99m x 2.77m) With double glazed patio doors leading through to the rear garden, radiator.
KITCHEN 13' 5" x 11' 8" (4.09m x 3.56m) With single sink unit and drainer, fitted with a range of matching units and complimentary work surfaces including base units, wall mounted units and drawers, fitted Bosch oven, hob and extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine, radiator.
BEDROOM 1 16' 1" x 11' 1" (4.9m x 3.38m) With double glazed patio doors leading through to the rear garden, radiator.
BEDROOM 2 15' 8" x 6' 9" (4.78m x 2.06m) With fitted double wardrobe, radiator.
BATHROOM With fitted double shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal hand basin, bath, heated towel rail.
OUTSIDE To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden area which is mainly lawned.
PARKING The exclusive right to use the car parking space(s) for the purposes of parking a private motor car only.
TENURE Leasehold. 125 year lease.
ESTATE & SERVICE CHARGE The estate roads and sewers are private and therefore all residents will contribute to their upkeep. The annual service charge is £475 PA payable monthly along with an annual charge to cover buildings insurance which is £185.87, a total of £55.07 is payable monthly
MATERIAL INFORMATION Tenure - Leasehold.
Length of lease - 125 years
Annual ground rent amount - n/a
Ground rent review period - n/a
Annual service charge amount - £475.00
Service charge review period - annually in June
Council tax band - A
AGENTS NOTES 1. Purchasers will be subject to an eligibility criteria. Please see attached documents provided by East Cambs CLT, the freeholder.
2. Rent will be payable on the non-owned part of the property as follows: £211.17 per month.
3. The property is offered on a shared ownership basis. The minimum share available on each apartment varies and is the stated on these particulars and the maximum is 50%. After 1 year of occupancy purchasers will be able to apply for extra shares up to 100%
4. All prospective purchasers should read the Development Facts leaflet, available from Cheffins that states Palace Green Homes intentions regarding future new development within the estate.
5. The purchasers are advised that this is not a newly built property, it is sold as seen and not covered by any new build warranty, warranties provided by Palace Green Homes or any third party. Therefore, interested parties are advised to employ their own legal professionals and a surveyor prior to making any transactional decisions.
6. The property will have the benefit of newly laid flooring which will be a combination of luxury vinyl and carpet.
7. Applications to purchase to be submitted by 4th September 2022.
VIEWING Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Get in touch
Ely Residential Sales
25 Market Pl
View similar properties