Cheffins conducted a very successful onsite dispersal auction for Ferndale Produce Ltd, Hesketh Bank, Preston on Wednesday 18th March.
The successful sale demonstrated the resilience of the second-hand agricultural machinery market and the confidence of end users and dealers to purchase such quality machinery straight from farm.
Cheffins’ market-leading online bidding platform proved its worth yet again with over one hundred people registered to bid online and over a third of the sale value going to online bidders.
The sale included some seriously well-maintained tractors, telescopic loader, self-propelled sprayers, lettuce rigs and growing equipment.
Top 10 prices on the day were:
- 2011 Bateman RB26 (2,522hrs) - £70,000
- 2018 John Deere 6130R (680hrs) - £69,000
- 2018 John Deere 6130R (2,164hrs) - £60,000
- 2016 JCB 535-95 Agri Super (650hrs) - £56,000
- 2015 Househam S3-24 (2,400hrs) - £50,000
- 2002 John Deere 6220 VHS rig - £40,500
- 2011 John Deere 6430 - £34,000
- 2011 John Deere 6930 - £29,600
- 2017 Steketee AS4500 steerage hoe - £27,500
- 2011 John Deere 6430 - £26,500
Cheffins has a full auctions calendar for 2020 and please keep an eye on our website, emails and social media feeds for updates during the evolving Coronavirus global pandemic.
For all auction enquires please contact our dedicated auction team on 01353 777767 (opt.2).