An exciting opportunity for a 6 - 12 months Maternity Cover - Sales Administrator has arisen at the Firm's Saffron Walden office. This role requires the holder to be able to multi-task as this is a wide-ranging role working for the Residential Sales department.
The position is full time Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm and Saturdays 9.00am to 4.00pm on a rota basis with time off in lieu.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing Sales Administrative support.
Principle accountabilities will include:
- First point of contact for all visiting clients/incoming telephone calls/enquiries
- Work closely with external contacts to ensure sales progress as quickly as possible
- Maintain regular contact with the client
- Tracking and managing the sale progression pipeline
- Regular report progress to the Sales Manager
- Managing all necessary paperwork to ensure compliance
The successful candidates must have the following:
- Proven working experience in a sales administration role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong IT skills including MS Office
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively and work to tight deadlines
- Assured self-starter with proven ability to work independently and within in a team
If you would like to apply for this position, please complete an application form, downloadable here and send this along with your CV and a covering letter to Sophie Coleby at email@example.com or contact Sophie on 01799 523656 for further information.