An exciting opportunity has arisen at the Firm's Haverhill office for a Lettings Consultant.
This office is Haverhill's leading estate agent and the successful candidate will be working alongside the Residential Lettings team.
This role requires the holder to be able to multi-task and deal with a high volume of work.
The position is full time Monday to Friday 9.00am to 6.00pm and every other Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm with a day off in lieu.
Salary negotiable and dependent on experience.
Principle accountabilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients in the office
- Answering the telephone
- Dealing with telephone, email, website and face to face enquiries on a day to day basis
- Arranging viewings and diary management
- General administration support for the team
- Management of property keys for contractors and clients
- Attend viewings with applicants
- Referencing prospective tenants, checking ID and running immigration checks
- Drawing up tenancy agreements
- Negotiating move-in dates
Skills and Abilities required:
- Excellent IT skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to apply set procedures
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to meet multiple demands and deadlines
- Accurate and thorough approach
- Comfortable working towards agreed objectives
- Ability to make decisions within defined procedures / legislation and use initiative
- Experience of and a desire to maintain a high standard of customer care when dealing with landlords, tenants and prospective clients
- Flexible and motivated team member
- Show an awareness of other's roles, responsibilities and requirements when carrying out work
The successful candidate must also have a full driving licence and use of their own vehicle, which is insured for business use
If you would like to apply for this position, please complete an application form, downloadable here and send this along with your CV and a covering letter to Christina Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org