An exciting opportunity has arisen at the Firm's Cambridge office for a Property Manager for a growing portfolio of properties for a range of landlords.
This office is Cambridge's leading estate agent and the successful candidate will be working alongside the Residential Lettings team dealing with day to day issues and ensuring landlords and tenants receive a high standard of customer care.
This role requires the holder to be able to multi-task and deal with a high volume of work. The successful candidate must have 2 years' experience in Property Management in a Lettings environment.
The position is full time Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm and Saturdays 9.00am to 4.00pm on a rota basis with a day off in lieu.
Salary negotiable and dependent on experience.
Principle accountabilities will include:
- Referencing prospective tenants, checking ID and running immigration checks
- Negotiating move-in dates and ensuring the property is up to standard beforehand
- Ensure all legislation is met before each let - EPC, legionnaires, gas safety, electrical safety, smoke and monoxide detectors
- Booking inventories / checkouts
- Drawing up tenancy agreements
- Negotiating tenancy renewals and rent increases
- Property Inspections
- Sending routine visit reports to landlords and acting on any issues raised as a result of these visits
- Processing invoices
- Communicating with clients / tenants on a daily basis
- Dealing with maintenance issues in accordance with the landlord's instructions
- Negotiating end of tenancy deposit returns
- Dealing with telephone, email and face to face enquiries on a day to day basis.
Skills and Abilities required:
- Excellent IT skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong communication skills / written and verbal
- Ability to meet multiple demands and deadlines
- High level of accuracy
- Experience of and a desire to maintain a high standard of customer care when dealing with landlords, tenants and prospective clients
- Show success in commitment to meeting or exceeding expectations
- Ability to work with little direction, maintaining confidentiality and professionalism
- Ability to establish strong interpersonal relationships with team members
- Good overall level of education but must have GCSE English & Maths grade C (or equivalent)
The successful candidate must also have a full driving licence and use of their own vehicle, which is insured for business use
If you would like to apply for this position, please complete an application form, downloadable here and send this along with your CV and a covering letter to Helen Pettit at email@example.com