About this property
- Brand New 5 Bedroom Detached Residence
- Architect Designed
- Exceptional Specification Throughout
- Backing On To Paddock Land
- Integral Double Garage
- 10 Year Warranty
WELCOME TO WHITECROFT
Two stunning brand new detached homes, architect designed and constructed to an exceptionally high specification and meticulously finished to exacting standards, incorporating many special features and beautiful living space with an emphasis on light and unique ambience.
Both homes will provide wonderful living accommodation, ideally suited to a family seeking such outstanding space and flexibility. Each home will benefit from a beautiful and generous landscaped garden, off street parking and double garage.
The properties occupy rather special and most desirable village setting backing on to paddock land whilst being within a short walk of Meldreth's own mainline station and excellent range of local amenities.
The properties at Whitecroft offer residents an idyllic way of life in the heart of Cambridgeshire's picturesque countryside, each extending to over 3,000 sq ft of versatile accommodation which offers such excellent space and flexibility. The properties provide the perfect backdrop for years of enjoyment. With a large, open-plan kitchen dining area and three further reception rooms, five bedrooms, double garages and large, fully enclosed gardens there is ample space for everyone.
A most impressive and rather stylish detached residence of exceptional quality and charisma, providing exceptionally well-proportioned and versatile living accommodation, ideally suited to a prospective buyer looking for such outstanding space and flexibility. The property has been architecturally designed with an emphasis on providing unique characteristics which encompass wonderful views of adjoining paddocks.
Gross Internal Area: 3,015 sq.ft
Kitchen Dining/Family Room: 13.83m x 6.55m
Living Room: 5.22m x 5.30m
Study: 3.49m x 3.01m
Snug: 3.70m x 3.60m
Utility: 4.06m x 1.96m
Bed 1: 7.46m x 3.90m
Ensuite 1 1.66m x 2.98m
Bed 2: 5.91m x 5.86m
Ensuite 2: 2.70m x 2.50m
Bed 3: 5.28m x 5.15m
Ensuite 3: 1.94m x 2.16m
Bed 4: 3.75m x 4.07m
Bed 5: 4.42m x 3.01m
Bathroom: 3.16m x 2.70m
At Whitecroft we have worked hard to create quality homes of style and flexibility. Each property is equipped with fixtures and fittings which provide low-maintenance leaving you to enjoy your new space.
Every home benefits from highly efficient windows and bi-fold doors which lead to large, enclosed, private gardens. The elegant interiors are finished in neutral tones that complement the clean, modern lines of the fixtures and fittings.
Kitchen/ Utility Room
- A range of high quality, built in Bosch appliances including a single oven, combi oven, ceramic induction hob with downdraft extractor, integrated fridge/freezers, under cabinet wine fridge and dish washer.
- Gloss handleless base and tall kitchen units with soft close doors. Stainless steel Blanco sink with single lever Quooker tap with boiling water function. Matching units to utility room with space for washer and dryer.
- Quartz kitchen work tops.
Bathrooms and En-Suites
- Contemporary bathrooms and ensuites with Villeroy and Boch sanitaryware and Hansgrohe taps.
- Full height wall tiling to showers, half height tiling to splashback areas.
- Hansgrohe drench rain showers with separate adjustable shower heads and baths with discrete fillers.
- Villeroy and Boch WC's with water efficient dual flushing systems.
- Heated towel rails.
- Shaver sockets.
Plumbing & Heating
- Separately zoned underfloor heating to the ground floor with radiators and heated towel rails to the first floor.
- Efficient gas fired boiler with pressurised, unvented system.
- Hot water cylinder with immersion heater.
- Mechanical ventilation to each cloakroom, bathroom, ensuite and utility.
- Outside tap.
- Brushed metal face plates.
- Points for TV provision to kitchen/dining area, living room, study and all bedrooms.
- LED downlighters to kitchen, dining, bathroom, ensuites, cloakroom and entrance hall.
- Hardwired intruder and fire alarms with battery back up.
- Power and lighting to garage.
- Internal walls and ceilings painted matt white emulsion.
- Internal woodwork painted satin white.
- Oak handrail to staircase.
- Ceramic tiling to first floor bathroom and ensuite floors.
- High quality, large format ceramic tiling to the ground floor kitchen, hall, cloakroom and utility.
- American white Oak solid core doors with satin ironmongery.
- Buff coloured paving to path and patio areas.
- Block setts to car parking areas.
- Landscaped gardens to the front of the properties.
- Rear gardens comprising both substantial grassed ornamental garden and large ecological amenity garden.
- Mixture of 1.8m high close boarded fencing and 1.2m high post and rail fencing.
- 10 year LABC warranty.
Meldreth is a highly sought-after and most desirable village located around 10 miles south-west of Cambridge. The village itself benefits from a selection of useful local amenities including a village store and post office, village hall and fine church. There are also a couple of local farm shops offering a selection of fresh local produce, flowers and pet supplies. Bury Lane Farm Shop also incorporates a café offering freshly prepared meals and refreshments, as well as a children's play area.
Meldreth Primary School is located in the centre of the village, just a short walk from Whitecroft and educates children aged 4-11. This feeds in to Melbourn Village College and both schools are OFSTED rated "Good". There are a number of public school options in Cambridge, which is easily accessible.
Located to the south east of the village, Meldreth has its own mainline station which is situated on the Kings Cross to Kings Lynn line via Stevenage and Cambridge. Trains run every 30 minutes during peak hours and every hour off peak.
Alongside the A10 providing a direct route to both Cambridge and London by car as well as a regular bus service from the village in to Cambridge, Meldreth is perfectly placed for both the Cambridge and London commuter.
The city of Cambridge, world-famous for its architecture, shopping and culture is within easy reach and offering everything you could need or want- from its quaint open-air market to its iconic universities and punting, to places to eat and shop for all the family. There is just as much life to Cambridge in the evening as there is in the daytime - with theatre, concerts, cinema, pubs and bars.
Meldreth offers the perfect solution to village living with the convenience of city life at your convenience
Fabrum Distinctive Houses and Artisan UK Developments work throughout East Anglia and the South-East of England to deliver homes of exceptional quality and style and are made up of a dedicated team of experienced professionals with expert knowledge, covering all aspects of the development process.
Properties are currently under construction and completion is estimated November 2021.
CGIs used are for illustrative purposes only and should not be wholly relied on.
Get in touch
1&2 Clifton Road
View similar properties