About this property
- Recently Renovated Semi Detached Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Refitted Cloakroom, Kitchen & Bathroom
- Driveway & 75 Ft x 35 Ft Garden
- New Flooring Throughout
- Gas Central Heating & Upvc Double Glazing
- No Upward Chain
LOCATION ELY is an historic Cathedral City which provides an excellent range of shopping facilities, schools catering for all ages and various sporting and social activities including the recently opened Ely Leisure Village incorporating sports centre, swimming pool, multi-screen cinema and restaurants. The main A10 road at Ely provides access to Cambridge which in turn links with the A14 and M11 motorway to London. Ely also has a mainline station which provides an electrified rail service to Cambridge and London.
ENTRANCE HALL With door to front aspect, built-in double cloaks cupboard, stairs to first floor, radiator.
CLOAKROOM Refitted with low level WC, wash hand basin, double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
DINING AREA 14' 8" maximum x 11' 1" maximum (4.47m x 3.38m) (L shaped). With under stairs storage cupboard, radiator. Opening to:
LOUNGE 14' 8" x 10' 7" (4.47m x 3.23m) With double glazed window to front aspect and double glazed patio doors to rear, telephone point, television point, radiator.
KITCHEN 9' 11" x 9' 3" (3.02m x 2.82m) With double glazed window to rear aspect, refitted with a range of eye and base level storage units and drawers with complementary work surfaces, built-in Bosch electric oven, ceramic hob and stainless steel extractor hood, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, plumbing for American style fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for dishwasher.
UTILITY 10' 1" maximum x 8' 5" maximum (3.07m x 2.57m) (L shaped). With double glazed window to rear aspect and door to outside, work top with base cupboard and space for washing machine and tumble dryer, radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING With access to loft.
BEDROOM 1 16' 8" maximum x 11' 8" (5.08m x 3.56m) (Minimum measurement 10'3"). With double glazed window to front aspect, television point, telephone point, built-in double wardrobe, radiator.
BEDROOM 2 15' 11" maximum x 7' 2" (4.85m x 2.18m) With double glazed window to rear aspect, television point, radiator.
BEDROOM 3 14' 3" maximum x 7' 2" (4.34m x 2.18m) With double glazed window to front aspect, telephone point, radiator.
BATHROOM 9' 8" x 9' 5" (2.95m x 2.87m) Refitted with suite comprising low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, panelled bath, separate shower cubicle, built-in shelved cupboard, double glazed window to rear aspect, heated towel rail.
OUTSIDE To the front of the property there is an open plan lawned garden and brick built store containing the gas fired central heating boiler. To the side there is a driveway providing vehicular off street parking and gated access leads into an enclosed lawned garden which measures 75' x 35'.
ESTATE CHARGE The estate roads and sewers are private and therefore all residents will contribute to their upkeep. The initial annual service charge is expected to be approximately £500 payable bi-annually (March and September) to East Cambs Trading Company Limited.
AGENTS NOTES 1. The property will have the benefit of newly laid flooring which will be a combination of luxury vinyl and carpet.
2. This property is ex-military accommodation and the estate is subject to a clawback arrangement. If the owner of any part of the estate is granted planning permission for substantial development, a payment may need to be made. A buyer of this property will also be required to enter into a Deed of Covenant on completion to protect the clawback. More information about the Deed of Covenant and clawback can be provided on request.
3. The purchasers are advised that this is not a newly built property, it is sold as seen and not covered by any new build warranty, warranties provided by Palace Green Homes or any third party. Therefore, interested parties are advised to employ their own legal professionals and a surveyor prior to making any transactional decisions.
4. All prospective purchasers should read the Development Facts leaflet, available from Cheffins that states Palace Green Homes intentions regarding future new development within the estate.
VIEWING Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Get in touch
Ely Residential Sales
25 Market Pl
View similar properties