About this property
- Shared Ownership from 30% to 60% - 100% Available After 1 Ye
- Mid Terrace Home
- Approximately 1,105 Sq Ft
- 3 Bedrooms
- Refitted Cloakroom, Kitchen & Bathroom
- Lounge / Dining Area
- Allocated Parking
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
LOCATION ELY is an historic Cathedral City which provides an excellent range of shopping facilities, schools catering for all ages and various sporting and social activities including the recently opened Ely Leisure Village incorporating sports centre, swimming pool, multi-screen cinema and restaurants. The main A10 road at Ely provides access to Cambridge which in turn links with the A14 and M11 motorway to London. Ely also has a mainline station which provides an electrified rail service to Cambridge and London.
ENTRANCE HALL With stairs to first floor, mat well, vinyl flooring.
CLOAKROOM With low level WC, hand basin, vinyl flooring, radiator.
UTILTY ROOM 5' 1" x 6' 4" (1.55m x 1.93m) With plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier, work surface, vinyl flooring.
KITCHEN 13' x 9' 9" (3.96m x 2.97m) With 1 1/2 stainless steel sink unit and drainer, fitted with a range of matching units and complementary work surfaces including base units, wall mounted units and drawers, plumbing for dishwasher, space for American style fridge/freezer, fitted Bosch oven, hob and extractor hood, under stairs storage cupboard, vinyl flooring, radiator.
LOUNGE / DINING ROOM 21' 5" x 16' 9" (6.53m x 5.11m) With 2 fitted storage cupboards, 2 radiators, thermostat control for heating system, door leading through to rear garden, vinyl flooring.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING With access to loft.
BEDROOM 1 14' x 9' (4.27m x 2.74m) With radiator, carpeted.
BEDROOM 2 11' 3" x 8' 7" (3.43m x 2.62m) With fitted wardrobe (railed and shelved), fitted storage cupboard, radiator, carpeted.
BEDROOM 3 16' 4" x 6' 7" (5m x 2.01m) With radiator, carpeted.
BATHROOM With suite comprising low level WC, pedestal hand basin, panelled bath with shower attachment, fitted shower cubicle with shower unit, heated towel rail, vinyl flooring
OUTSIDE To the front of the property there is an open plan garden area. To the rear there is an enclosed garden which is lawned with timber built storage shed and gated access leading to the rear. There is also an integral outdoor cupboard housing the Valliant boiler supplying the gas fired central heating system and hot water tank.
PARKING The exclusive right to use the car parking space(s) shown coloured green on the attached plan for the purposes of parking a private motor car only
TENURE Leasehold. 125 year lease.
ESTATE & SERVICE CHARGE The estate roads and sewers are private and therefore all residents will contribute to their upkeep. The initial annual service charge is expected to be approximately £500 PA and there will be a charge of £250PA to cover buildings insurance. A payment of £62.50 is payable and will collected monthly to East Cambs Trading Company Limited.
AGENTS NOTES 1. The property will have the benefit of newly laid flooring which will be a combination of luxury vinyl and carpet.
2. This property is ex-military accommodation and the estate is subject to a clawback arrangement. If the owner of any part of the estate is granted planning permission for substantial development, a payment may need to be made. A buyer of this property will also be required to enter into a Deed of Covenant on completion to protect the clawback. More information about the Deed of Covenant and clawback can be provided on request.
3. The purchasers are advised that this is not a newly built property, it is sold as seen and not covered by any new build warranty, warranties provided by Palace Green Homes or any third party. Therefore, interested parties are advised to employ their own legal professionals and a surveyor prior to making any transactional decisions.
4. All prospective purchasers should read the Development Facts leaflet, available from Cheffins that states Palace Green Homes intentions regarding future new development within the estate.
5. The property is offered on a shared ownership basis. The minimum share available is 30% and the maximum is 60%. After 1 year of occupancy purchasers will be able to apply for 100% ownership
6. Purchasers will be subject to an eligibility criteria. Please see attached document.
7. Rent will be payable on the non-owned part of the property as follows:
30% share (£85.500) - £457.19 per month
40% share (£114,000) - £391.88 per month
50% share (£142,500) - £326.56 per month
60% share (£171,000) - £261.25 per month
8. The 100% value of the property is £285,000.
VIEWING Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Get in touch
Ely Residential Sales
25 Market Pl
View similar properties