About this property
- End of Terrace Home
- Kitchen & Separate Utility Room
- Cloakroom & Bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms (1 Ensuite)
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Enclosed Garden & Parking
- No Upward Chain
LOCATION ELY is an historic Cathedral City which provides an excellent range of shopping facilities, schools catering for all ages and various sporting and social activities including the recently opened Ely Leisure Village incorporating sports centre, swimming pool, multi-screen cinema and restaurants. The main A10 road at Ely provides access to Cambridge which in turn links with the A14 and M11 motorway to London. Ely also has a mainline station which provides an electrified rail service to Cambridge and London.
With door to front aspect, stairs to first floor.
CLOAKROOM With low level WC, hand basin, tiled floor, radiator.
UTILITY ROOM 7' 10" x 5' 1" (2.39m x 1.55m) With tiled floor, radiator, plumbing for washing machine
KITCHEN 11' 2" x 9' 6" (3.4m x 2.9m) With single sink unit and drainer with mixer taps, fitted with a range of matching units and complimentary work surfaces including base units, wall mounted units and drawers, extractor hood, door leading to rear garden, tiled floor, plumbing for dishwasher, water point for fridge/freezer.
LOUNGE / DINING ROOM 17' 5" x 13' 6" (5.31m x 4.11m) Part carpeted, part tiled floor, 2 radiators, double glazed patio doors leading through to the rear garden, large double walk-in storage cupboard, single storage cupboard.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM 1 12' 9" x 10' 2" (3.89m x 3.1m) With radiator.
ENSUITE With tiled shower cubicle, low level WC, hand basin, radiator
BEDROOM 2 10' 7" x 10' 7" (3.23m x 3.23m) With radiator.
BEDROOM 3 15' 6" x 6' 9" (4.72m x 2.06m) With radiator.
BATHROOM 9' 5" x 6' 8" (2.87m x 2.03m) With panel bath, low level WC, shelved storage cupboard, vinyl flooring.
OUTSIDE The property has allocated parking. Gated access leads into the enclosed rear garden which is predominantly lawned with patio area. There are 2 outside storage cupboards, one containing the boiler for the property.
ESTATE CHARGE The estate roads and sewers are private and therefore all residents will contribute to their upkeep. The initial annual service charge is expected to be approximately £475 per annum payable bi-annually (March and September) and collected by East Cambs Trading Company Limited.
1. The purchasers are advised that this is not a newly built property, it is sold as seen and not covered by any new build warranty, warranties provided by Palace Green Homes or any third party. Therefore, interested parties are advised to employ their own legal professionals and a surveyor prior to making any transactional decisions.
2. All prospective purchasers should read the Development Facts leaflet, available from Cheffins that states Palace Green Homes intentions regarding future new development within the estate
VIEWING Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Get in touch
Ely Residential Sales
25 Market Pl
View similar properties