About this property
- First Floor Maisonette
- Shared Ownership from 50% Minimum
- Approx.782 Sq Ft
- 2 Bedrooms
- Refitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- 2 Allocated Parking Spaces
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
LOCATION ELY is an historic Cathedral City which provides an excellent range of shopping facilities, schools catering for all ages and various sporting and social activities including the recently opened Ely Leisure Village incorporating sports centre, swimming pool, multi-screen cinema and restaurants. The main A10 road at Ely provides access to Cambridge which in turn links with the A14 and M11 motorway to London. Ely also has a mainline station which provides an electrified rail service to Cambridge and London.
GROUND FLOOR ENTRANCE HALL With mat well, staircase leading to the first floor.
LOUNGE 14' 7" x 11' 4" (4.44m x 3.45m) With radiator.
KITCHEN 10' 11" x 6' 4" (3.33m x 1.93m) With single sink unit and drainer with mixer taps, fitted with a range of matching units and complimentary work surfaces including base units, wall mounted units and drawers, fitted oven, hob and extractor hood, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, Worcester boiler supplying the gas fired central heating system.
BEDROOM 1 18' 3" x 10' 8" (5.56m x 3.25m) With fitted double wardrobe, radiator.
BEDROOM 2 10' 8" x 9' (3.25m x 2.74m) With fitted double wardrobe, radiator.
LANDING AREA With radiator and thermostat control for heating system, access to loft space.
BATHROOM With suite comprising pedestal hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail, panelled bath with shower attachment, double size shower cubicle.
OUTSIDE The property has 2 allocated parking spaces situated nearby.
PARKING The exclusive right to use the car parking space(s) for the purposes of parking a private motor car only
TENURE Leasehold. 125 year lease.
ESTATE & SERVICE CHARGE The estate roads and sewers are private and therefore all residents will contribute to their upkeep. The initial annual service charge is £475 PA payable monthly along with an annual charge to cover buildings insurance which is £148.70, a total of £51.98 is payable monthly.
AGENTS NOTES 1. Purchasers will be subject to an eligibility criteria. Please see attached documents provided by East Cambs CLT, the freeholder.
2. Rent will be payable on the non-owned part of the property as follows: £199.75 per month.
3. The property is offered on a shared ownership basis. The minimum share available on each apartment varies and is the stated on these particulars and the maximum is 50%. After 1 year of occupancy purchasers will be able to apply for extra shares up to 100%
4. All prospective purchasers should read the Development Facts leaflet, available from Cheffins that states Palace Green Homes intentions regarding future new development within the estate.
5. The purchasers are advised that this is not a newly built property, it is sold as seen and not covered by any new build warranty, warranties provided by Palace Green Homes or any third party. Therefore, interested parties are advised to employ their own legal professionals and a surveyor prior to making any transactional decisions.
6. The property will have the benefit of newly laid flooring which will be a combination of luxury vinyl and carpet.
VIEWING Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Get in touch
Ely Residential Sales
25 Market Pl
View similar properties