A diversification project that uses existing farm buildings is likely to require full planning permission for change of use. We have assisted many clients with new farm buildings, equestrian development, fisheries, camping sites, rural business units and agricultural workers’ houses.

Contact us
Ian Smith MRTPI, CEnv
Director, Head of Planning
Planning & Development
Jon Jennings BA (Hons), DipTP, MRTPI
Director - Planning
Planning & Development