To celebrate our rebrand we are offering the public the chance to win £750 for sharing the most creative and imaginative photographs of the region.
Entrants should share images (taken on the 18th February 2019 or afterwards) of the local area via social media to be in with winning a prize. The pictures can include landscapes, city shots, landmarks or just day to day life in East Anglia. Images are particularly encouraged from Saffron Walden, Ely, Newmarket, Cambridge and Haverhill.
The competition will be judged by Keith Jones, photographer from the Cambridge News. The competition will run for a period of four weeks with the winner announced on the 18th March.
How to enter?
- Twitter: Tweet your picture with the hashtag #CheffinsFreshNewLook and tag @cheffinspropert
- Facebook: Post your picture with the hashtag #CheffinsFreshNewLook to the Cheffins Property Facebook page @cheffinsproperty
- Instagram: Post your picture with the hashtag #CheffinsFreshNewLook and tag @cheffinsproperty
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All entrants agree to their submissions being used by Cheffins in the company's promotional material.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Cheffins relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be shortlisted and will be selected by a panel of judges from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is s is Cheffins, 1-2 Clifton Road, Cambridge, CB1 7EA.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available by writing into Cheffins no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
- All data shared in entering this competition will be used for administration ONLY.
- Photos to have been taken on the 18 February 2019 or afterwards.