Cheffins' Planning team recognise the importance of the local plan process and associated consultations for promoting and securing the development of land.
- We have regular contact with Councils and liaise with their Local Plan teams to ensure we are aware of consultation events in advance of formal consultations dates, thereby allowing sufficient time for detailed representations to be prepared.
- We work with Councillors and Senior Officers to promote clients' interests.
- We attend Local Plan examinations to present evidence on behalf of our clients and determine the benefits and timescales for submitting applications as sites move forwards for allocation.
- Monitor Local Planning Authorities five-year housing land supplies and advise as to the opportunities this has for submitting applications
- We can also advise you in consultation with our New Homes Team on the opportunities of working with developers or site promoters to share the costs of site promotion.