You are able to pay for your lot almost as soon as the gavel has fallen if you are in the saleroom, otherwise, an invoice will be sent either via email or post. Under our Terms & Conditions, you have five days to complete payment and collect your items.
The the easiest way to settle your invoice is via our secure online payment gateway, provided by Sage Pay. Once you have registered, you will be able to pay all future invoices by simply logging in to this page and entering your invoice number. Payment by debit card is free, however credit card payments will attract a 2% surcharge. Registration is quick and easy, and you will always receive an email confirmation of your payment. Click here to sign in or register.
Alternatively, you may pay in one of the following ways:
- Bank Transfer - direct to our bankers, Barclays Bank Bene't St, Cambridge, Sort Code: 20-17-19, Account number: 50690961, IBAN: GB22BARC20171950690961, Swift Code: BARCGB22. Please be sure to quote your Invoice Number
- Cash - As a consequence of the Money Laundering Regulations 2003, we are no longer able to accept cash payments for sums in excess of £7,500. This includes single payments amounting to this sum or multiple payments totaling £7,500.
- Cheques - supported by a valid guarantee card, Cheques are accepted entirely at our discretion (please note you must allow 6 working days for a cheque to clear before we release any goods purchased).
- Debit cards - payments can be made in person or over the telephone (please note there is a £200 limit for payments over the telephone).
- Credit cards - are subject to a surcharge of 2%. Payments can be made in person or over the telephone (please note there is a £200 limit for payments over the telephone).
All lots are subject to buyers’ premium. This means that on top of the eventual hammer price, sucessful purchasers must pay a buyers’ premium of 22.5% + VAT (27% including VAT). Please be mindful of this when bidding.
Once you have paid for your lot you can take it home or arrange for it to be delivered. Whilst we do not offer any in-house packing or shipping services, we are always happy to provide details of appropriate third parties to undertake these services on your behalf.